MiniChess is the international award winner in the category: Holistic Education Innovation Excellence Award 2020
- The award-winning MiniChess program implements smart-play innovations for 21st century :
- thinking and critical skills-development from the early ages (4-10)
- strategic thinking, problem solving, creativity, early-entrepreneurial mindset, resilience, STEM skills, a socio-emotional toolkit and many more.
- This program has rendered exceptional results in SA and wider.
- University studies proved 100% success in correcting developmental backlogs in young children, as well as sustained growth-performance forward, like academic excellence, leadership and grit.
- MiniChess is presented by accredited teachers - implementing the award-winning program. Each learner receives an age-specific workbook per level, as well as accreditation after completion.
- MiniChess is endorsed by World Chess Champion Gary Kasparov
- Supported by FIDE (the world Chess Federation)
- Supported by SA Department of Basic Education