We aim to offer our learners (ages: 18 months – 6 years) a happy, caring and secure learning environment with a Christian ethos, in which the children are comfortable to explore, experience and develop socially, emotionally, physically and mentally, in close partnership with parents.
• Encourage sharing and cooperation.
• Help each child to recognise the rights, feelings and property of others.
• Encourage independence in tending to personal needs.
• Encourage each child to solve problems independently.
• Aid each child to adapt to new situations.
• Encourage positive feelings about self, the school and the environment.
We are committed to:
• Make each child’s school experience a positive one.
• Stimulate each child’s thought processes to achieve greater understanding, awareness and curiosity.
• Provide opportunities for self-expression for each child through language, drama, art, music and play.
• Provide an environment and activities that promote optimum physical development.
• Promote each child’s free artistic development and creativity.
• Provide diverse media for creative expression.
• Develop the ability to think logically and make associations.
• Introduce the use and need for numbers in daily life.
• Encourage each child to play and work well, both independently and in groups.